INACT meeting at General Headquarters of Police, Warsaw
Successive versions of the programs included in the INACT Were submitted to Police:
- "Beta" version of INACT Indexer (v.0.84) which including changes from comments from the Police at the July meeting in Warsaw
- "Alpha" version of INACT Searcher with many changes (i.e. display of search results in real time)
- "Alpha" version of Crawler
Police officers were acquainted with the changes in software and service applications. Also the first comments from the Police were presented.
Developments of each application were discusssed. The main objectives of these guidelines are:
- INACT Indexer - it is important networking of descriptors of indexed files and translate the database into a SQL,
- INACT Searcher - changes in the scale of similarity of retrieved images, multi-threading of application,
- Crawler - the direction of application development is to be associated with facial recognition functionality.
The Police are committed to testing and feedback relating to the applications, and developers of INACT and Crawler to implement new and to correct existing functionality.
More information on INACT and the Crawler can be found on our website.