Indect Block Cipher
The idea of cipher bases on non-linear substitution boxes and has a structure of substitution-permutation network with different key length and different number of rounds.
IBC application was written in C++ object-oriented programming language. It has the modular structure and intuitive interface. Graphical User Interface was built by means of C++/CLI (Common Language Interface) language under .NET platform. The application uses multithreading techniques.
The main features of IBC application:
- provides higher level of security then ordinary symmetric ciphers (by using bigger number of new non-linear S-boxes),
- ensures high resistance to cryptanalysis (by using innovative construction of encryption keys),
- provides different level of data confidentiality,
- can encrypt/decrypt all types of files,
- can encrypt/decrypt short messages written directly in the interface.
Click on the picture to see the graphical interface of Indect Block Cipher.